NXNE WEDNESDAY OMG TGIW of NXNE !!! !

I'm quite fucking eager for NXNE to start.













The Novaks, DEER TICK(!!!) and Wintersleep all just played and technically it's not even NXNE yet.
How much more exciting could this GET!
It starts today, as in Wednesday because it's after midnight now. And I can't sleep because my mind is racing with anticipation and I'm adamantly working out my schedule through squinty lids.

Even DAY ONE is refreshingly packed with awesome bands, none of which I've seen before. THANK FUCK A FESTIVAL EXISTS IN TORONTO THAT CONSISTS OF ENOUGH SOLID BANDS TO FILL AN ENTIRE FIRST NIGHT *ahem* from 9pm until 2am. Suck my droopy tired dick sleep, for the next 5 days at least.

I highly suggest checking out all these bands. Because I am the king of music tastes and uh all things good.

09:00pm Your Neck of the Woods @ The Piston

10:00pm Gus + Scout @ El Mocambo (Main Floor)

11:00pm South of France @ El Mocambo (Upstairs)

12:00am Sacred Balance @ El Mocambo (Main Floor)
VS
12:00am TEENANGER @ The Garrison

UNFORTUNATELY I AM DYING TO SEE BOTH BANDS, BUT WILL PROBABLY STAY AT EL MOCAMBO FOR SACRED BALANCE BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND BIKING AND A DRUNK, AND IT JUST MAKES MORE SENSE. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I AM DYING INSIDE OVER MISSING TEENANGER

01:00am The Bats Pajamas @ The Rochester


SEE YOU FUCKERS TONIGHT. if you're kewl.